Specialized Kids Hotwalk Bike 2019.
Starting early is the key to teaching your young ones the joys of bicycle life, and theres no better way to do so than with our Hotwalk. Designed for less crashes and more smiles, the Hotwalk makes learning to ride a bike as easy as can be.
With no pedals or gears, its designed to help your little ripper find their balance by making it as easy as possible to put their feet down. In fact, scooting around with their feet is how the bike moves (outside of gravity), so theyll get used to the feeling of riding without much of the risk. And with a redesigned frame, the new Hotwalk features a lower standover height to accommodate younger riders, as well as a longer wheelbase for more stable scooting.
Even better for you, there isnt much that can break should the bike hit the deck on the pump track, so theres less maintenance then with a traditional bike—like airless tyres thatll never go flat. Thats right, you get parental hero status, and they have the time of their lives while learning to ride. Win-win.
- Durable and tough, the A1 Premium aluminium walking frame is designed specifically for little ones to scoot around safely.
- The 12-inch alloy wheels are not only light, but durable enough to take plenty of abuse.
- The Airless Rhythm Lite Sport tyres will never go flat, allowing your little ripper to scoot around on- and off-road worry-free.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 1 threaded headset
- FORK: Hi-Ten steel, 1 threaded steerer, 3/8 axle dropouts
- FRONT HUB: Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- REAR HUB: Bolt-on, 95mm spacing, loose ball bearings, 16h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- RIMS: 12 alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width
- INNER TUBES: Airless Tires
- FRONT TYRE: Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3
- REAR TYRE: Rhythm Lite Airless, 12x2.3
- HANDLEBARS: Steel, 400mm width, 20mm rise, 8-degree backsweep
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids Henge
- SEATPOST: Steel, 22.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 25.4mm