Cannondale Synapse Hi Mod Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2019.
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY.
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers the searchers the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
MEET THE NEW SAVE SYSTEMBAR. THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.
Introducing our first-ever SAVE SystemBar — ride-smoothing comfort and sleek integrated style without the hassles of a one-piece design. The SystemBar’s elliptical SAVE bar-shape offers more smoothness than a standard bar protecting you from the bumps while keeping you connected to the road. Multiple stem lengths and 8 degrees of pitch adjustment let you set your position just the way you like it and a detachable mount holds both a Garmin and a Fabric Lumaray light. It’s smooth integration without the frustration.
HIGH PERFORMANCE OR FULL ENDURANCE? YES.
For those who think that to get the all-day capabilities of an endurance machine you have to give up the go we say think again. Lighter and stiffer than ever with asymmetric and size-optimised frame design and a rider position that encourages excess the all-new Synapse is built to go hard longer.
Size-specific diameters on the frame head tube and fork steerer along with three different fork offsets ensure that each frame size matches the weight and power of the rider for whom it’s made. Its the kind of Nth degree obsessiveness that elevates the truly great above the merely good.
- Frame: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 front, 12x142 rear
- Spokes: Double-butted, Stainless
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160/140mm RT800 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, ti rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Détails de l'article
Statut : Nouveau
Marque : Cannondale
Modèle : Synapse Hi Mod Disc Dura Ace
type de produit: Bikes
Taille de la roue: 28
Poids approximatif (Kg): 0.000
Type de suspension: aucun (rigide)