Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-through Electric Bike 2020.
If you can characterize your life as on-the-go busy or not having enough time we made a bike for you—the Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through. Its made to accommodate busy lives that are always in movement which is why we took our award-winning pedal-assist technology and accelerated it well into the future.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 E motor the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 E uses the same hardware as our 1.2 motor but it features a tune that prioritizes efficiency. This means less peak torque and maximum output. Of course it still features a near-silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out the more power the motor puts out and this makes accelerations from a standstill at say a traffic light both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth silent and free of annoying vibrations. And the max speed? 28mph.
For the Vado 3.0 we developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame is lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words theres plenty of juice to take you to and from work a trip to the grocery store or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed cadence rider power distance battery level time etc.) it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones you easily customize motor parameters control your range record/upload rides and perform basic system diagnosis.
To top off all of the innovative features we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 9-speed components hydraulic disc brakes racks front/rear lights and fenders.
- The Turbo Vado frame features an alloy step-through frame thats pretty light and super easy to get on or off of.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. We also fully integrated it with the frame and its been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling so the harder you pedal the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame removable for easy charging and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
- FRAME: E5 Aluminum bottom bracket motor mount Fitness/Transportation Geometry fully integrated & lockable down tube battery internal cable routing fender/rack mounts Smooth Welds
- FORK: SR SunTour MOBIE30 custom crown steel steerer 9mm open dropout 50mm of travel
- FRONT HUB: Specialized 6-bolt disc ball bearings 9x100mm spacing 32h
- REAR HUB: Specialized sealed cartridge bearings 12x148mm thru-axle 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless 14g
- RIMS: 700C disc double-wall alloy pinned no eyelets
- INNER TUBES: Presta 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE: Trigger Sport Reflect 700x47mm
- REAR TYRE: Trigger Sport Reflect 700x47mm
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS: 40T custom alloy
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Alivio 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio Shadow Design SGS cage 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200 9-speed 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC e9T.NPNP e-bike chain 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-T276 hydraulic disc 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-T276 hydraulic disc 160mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized alloy 9-degree backsweep 15mm rise 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Body Geometry Contour lock-on
- STEM: Specialized Flowset 3D-forged alloy 20-degree rise 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE: Specialized Aldia Sport steel rails 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized 2-bolt head forged alloy 8mm offset micro-adjust 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy bolt-type 34.9mm
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.2 E custom Rx Street-tuned motor 250W nominal
- BATTERY: Specialized U1-460 On/Off button state of charge display 460Wh
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized harness
- HEADLIGHT: Herrmans MR4 e-Bike stainless bracket for suspension fork 6V
- TAILLIGHT: Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike 220-degree visibility fender-mount
- KICKSTAND: Specialized kickstand 40mm mount
- FENDERS: DRYTECH fenders 52mm width stainless steel fenderstays
- RACK: Turbo Rack Closed Platform direct fender mount Racktime-compatible
- BELL: Simple bell
- PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-through
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: frontal (semi-rígida)