Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Electric Sports Hybrid Bike 2019.
Its a busy world out there and the sad thing is its getting faster all of the time. Thats why we recommend faster bikes for busy lives like the Turbo Vado 4.0. It takes our award-winning exclusive technology and tailors it in a package thats designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before. Its you only faster.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor the Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. It features a silently operating design with our Custom Rx Street tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for the urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out the more power the motor puts out and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth silent and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
For the Vado 4.0 we developed a custom 500 Wh battery the Specialized U1-500 that seamlessly integrates into the frame is lockable and is easily removable for simplified charging. Depending on your riding style terrain and setup theres plenty of juice to take you to and from work make a trip to the grocery store or to even head over to that new café on the other side of town.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse BLOKS. With this smart computer youre able to view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed distance and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
To top off all of the innovative features we chose a worry-free spec on the Turbo Vado 4.0 so it features Shimano 11-speed components hydraulic disc brakes racks and fenders.
- The Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame and its also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling so the harder you pedal the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Custom Specialized U1-500 battery is fully integrated with the frame removable for easy charging and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX E25, alloy steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- Stem: Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm
- Bars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Mech: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Speed: 11
- Rims: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- Front Hub: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Tyre: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- Rear Tyre: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- Seat Post: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Chainset: Custom alloy-forged crankarms
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : Turbo Vado 4.0
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: frontal (semi-rígida)