Specialized Sirrus Expert Carbon City Sports Hybrid Bike 2019.
We understand that fitness bikes can get a bad wrap. All too often, they err on the side of value over performance, leaving you feeling in between, and frankly, a little burned. But were happy to say that the Sirrus Expert Carbon is out to change that by providing the perfect blend of everyday efficiency with the performance you need to hit your fitness goals at speed.
To do so, it is based on a high quality FACT 9r carbon fibre construction thats lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute. Onto what we like to think is the best part of the new Sirrus, though, our new Future Shock. Essentially, its a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department.
Equipped with a wide range of gears from the Shimano & microSHIFT components, plus next level comfort that follows scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components. So as you push yourself to reach your goals. Itll leave you feeling like you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
- The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile. And the all-new Future Shock suspension system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- SEAT BINDER: Integrated w/ frame
- FORK: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 24h
- REAR HUB: Alloy, 12x142mm thru-axle, 11-speed Shimano compatible freehub, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h
- INNER TUBES: Presta, 48mm valve
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- RIMS: 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis M30, BSA
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, solid forged arms, 6061 chainrings, 110 BCD, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- SHIFT LEVERS: microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: microSHIFT Centos, 11-speed, braze-on
- CHAINRINGS: 48/32T
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, GS cage, 11-speed
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, 21mm offset, single bolt, 27.2mm
- HANDLEBARS: Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- STEM: Alloy, 7-degree, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- PEDALS: Platform, alloy cage
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : Sirrus Expert Carbon City Sports
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)