Lapierre Edge AM 827+ Hardtail Mountain Bike – 2019.
Lapierre's Edge AM range is designed to offer incredible value as well as a good step up from the cheaper Edge AM. Built with components and even more aggressive geometry that allow you to push the bike hard and grow in confidence, the Edge AM 827+ sets the standard for other hardtails to follow.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame is light, comfortable & features progressive geometry that inspires confidence
- 120mm travel Rockshox Recon RL Boost Solo Air fork smooths bumps and holes, improving control
- 1x11 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain is lightweight, quiet and smooth shifting
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes easily haul you down from high-speeds
- LP Remote Stealth Dropper seatpost boosts control when descending
The Edge AM 827+'s frame is made from Lapierre's Supreme 4 alloy and is designed to be light, strong and comfortable to ride. The frame has been designed for use with an even shorter stem than the Edge XM, with an even longer frame and slacker head angle that is teamed to a wide handlebar to offer incredible control and confidence inspiring handling, so you can push the bike harder without feeling out of control. The 827+ also features 148x12mm Boost axle spacing, making in compatible with the latest wheels and high volume trail tyres.
The 35mm stem and 740mm wide handlebar provide excellent control over rough terrain. Further boosting confidence and control when descending is the LP Stealth dropper seatpost. With a handlebar mounted remote to drop the saddle out of the way when descending, the Edge AM 827+ becomes a breeze to pilot down the steepest trails with ease.
Smoothing the bumps is a 120mm travel Rockshox Recon RL Solo Air suspension fork. The Recon RL provides excellent performance for this price point, offering smooth suspension travel to reduce fatigue and improve control. Bringing your speed under control is a set of powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which offer plenty of power and excellent modulation so you can easily keep your speed under control.
Powering you along is a 1x11 speed Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain. Taking influence from the latest breed of single chainring drivetrains of much more expensive bikes, the 1x11 SLX/XT drivetrain offers incredible shifting performance as well as a Shadow Plus rear derailleur to keep the chain taut over rough terrain. Not only does this keep the chain firmly in place, it also keeps the bike quiet. It is also much lighter and easier to use than a traditional double or triple drivetrain.
Lightweight 32 hole wheels with Boost hubs and wide WTB ST i40 rims will withstand a lifetime of abuse and are wrapped in grippy but fast rolling 2.8 WTB Ranger tyres that provide excellent grip and comfort off-road. With a solid spec and a frame that begs to be ridden hard, the Lapierre Edge AM 827+ is the perfect bike for riders looking for a confidence inspiring hardtail that doesn't break the bank.
- Frame: Alloy Supreme 4 Hydroformed Tubing, Tapered Headtube, BOOST spacing, Forged 148x12mm Dropouts, Internal dropper routing
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL Solo Air 120mm Boost forks
- Rims: 27+ WTB ST i40 32H
- Hubs: LP Aluminium sealed BOOST, 32H
- Spokes: 14G Black
- Tyres: WTB Ranger 27.5x2.8
- Pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins
- Chainset: LP 2PC 1x11 Narrow Wide 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Outboard Type
- Chain: KMC
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42T Black Cassette
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 11 Speed Rapid Fire
- Handlebar: LP RISER ALLOY 6061, RISE 12mm, B/SWEEP 9 DG, UP SWEEP 5DG, W:740mm
- Grips: Lock on
- Stem: "LP 35mm Forged Aluminium"
- Headset: 1.5 - 1-1/8" Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Saddle: LP MTB
- Seat post: LP Remote Stealth Dropper, 360mm x 30.9mm
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Lapierre
Modelo : Edge AM 827+
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda:
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: frontal (semi-rígida)