Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2019.
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY.
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers the searchers the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
MEET THE NEW SAVE SYSTEMBAR. THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.
Introducing our first-ever SAVE SystemBar — ride-smoothing comfort and sleek integrated style without the hassles of a one-piece design. The SystemBar’s elliptical SAVE bar-shape offers more smoothness than a standard bar protecting you from the bumps while keeping you connected to the road. Multiple stem lengths and 8 degrees of pitch adjustment let you set your position just the way you like it and a detachable mount holds both a Garmin and a Fabric Lumaray light. It’s smooth integration without the frustration.
HIGH PERFORMANCE OR FULL ENDURANCE? YES.
For those who think that to get the all-day capabilities of an endurance machine you have to give up the go we say think again. Lighter and stiffer than ever with asymmetric and size-optimised frame design and a rider position that encourages excess the all-new Synapse is built to go hard longer.
Size-specific diameters on the frame head tube and fork steerer along with three different fork offsets ensure that each frame size matches the weight and power of the rider for whom it’s made. Its the kind of Nth degree obsessiveness that elevates the truly great above the merely good.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydro disc
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Frame Description: BallisTec Carbon Frame, SAVE PLUS
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Ultralight Alloy Handlebar
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc, 17mm inner, Alloy Clincher 100x12mm front, 142x12mm rear
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 500 DB, 17mm inner, 26mm deep
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, Ti Rail
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Segment: Endurance Road
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydro disc
- Speeds: 22
- Spokes: Fulcrum double butted, Stainless
- Stem: C1 Ultralight Alloy Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount
- Tire Size: 28c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x28c
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Cannondale
Modelo : Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)