Specialized Ruby SW Di2 Carbon Road Bike 2019.
Smoother is indeed faster, and were excited to show you just how much faster it is with the S-Works Ruby with Dura-Ace Di2.
The frame is among the lightest that weve ever made, and its been constructed from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, youll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, weve managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that weve all come to love from the SL4s Womens Endurance Geometry.
Of course, youre probably thinking, get on to the suspension thing up front. We call it Future Shock, and essentially, its a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department.
Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that weve tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we specd it with some drool-inducing componets like Shimanos new Dura-Ace Di2, hydraulic disc brakes, hand-built Roval CLX 32 Disc wheels, and a whole host of womens-specific features, from the handlebar width to the saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that youd expect from a Ruby. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock suspension system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The S-Works Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT 11r carbon fiber for the lightest possible weight, supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- The Roval CLX 32 wheelset is the perfect balance of light weight, durability, and aerodynamics. Its stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for abuse, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Womens Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- Fork: S-Works FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace BB
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- Stem: S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- Front Tyre: Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre: Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm
- Saddle: Ruby Pro, 155mm, carbon rails, Adaptive Edge
- Seat Post: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
- Front Wheel: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth,? Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- Rear Wheel: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth,? Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : Ruby SW Di2 Carbon
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda:
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)