Specialized S-works Venge Disc Sram Etap Red Axs Road Bike 2019.
We arent satisfied with second fastest. Hell why do you think we have our own Win Tunnel and the motto Aero is Everything? We live and breathe aero because we know that aerodynamic optimization is the best thing we can do to make you faster. And this philosophy has never been truer than with the new Venge. Being eight seconds faster than the ViAS it’s not only the most aerodynamic bike on the road but it’s also lost 460 grams. And now with SRAM RED eTAP you’re definitively looking at the new shape of speed.
Surprisingly our quest for the perfect tube shapes didn’t start in the Win Tunnel. It started with a new piece of technology the FreeFoil Shape Library. Our engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer (yes we used an actual supercomputer) to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights surface areas and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes all with different aspect ratios we could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel.
Compared to the fastest aero road bike to date (the Venge ViAS) and many others in the space that we wont name here the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw. Its also faster out on the road in all wind conditions—not just in the tunnel.
And while its cool that the new Venge is more aero there are other factors to fast. Striking the perfect combination of weight and aerodynamics plays a crucial role in a bike’s overall performance. A bike that’s strictly aero will feel great on the flats but itll suffer on the climbs and in quick accelerations. A bike that’s strictly lightweight however will suffer on everything but the steepest climbs. So not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame 25g in the fork 107g in the cockpit 25g in the seatpost and 63g in small parts. So no matter the course the Venge will prove to be the fastest option when you need to go up down and all around.
Much of this weight savings comes from our Rider-First Engineered™ tubes. We implemented much of the discovery from the new Tarmacs development like different layup schedules and materials and this culminated in a Venge that’s not only lighter but one that also has a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame size. And while you cant always see these changes all it takes is one ride to feel the quick accelerations and the bump-eating compliance.
Of course we didnt stop there. The geometry got an update and now its based on over 40000 Retül data points as well as professional rider input. This enabled us to implement a Performance Road Geometry that perfectly combines a responsive front-end with a short wheelbase and this delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
Last but certainly not least the Venge houses some exciting new features. The new cockpit developed in partnership with our World Tour teams features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything we’ve ever tested new bars that are faster lighter stiffer and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control. Next up is tire clearance—it has no problem clearing 32mm-wide tires.
The S-Works Venge comes with the best component spec around with the all-new SRAM RED eTAP AXS groupset hydraulic disc brakes Roval CLX 64 Disc wheels dressed with 700x26mm Turbo Cotton tires and even an integrated power meter in the RED AXS crankset.
- The Rider-First Engineered™ FACT 11r frame not only makes the Venge the most aerodynamic road bike we’ve ever created but its also lightweight and stiff in all the right places. Every tube shape trailing edge and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel CFD 3D-printed prototypes and real-world rider feedback. Ultimately this resulted in the fastest road bike we’ve ever made.
- SRAMs RED eTAP AXS group provides exceptionally crisp shifts smooth braking modulation and it keeps the overall weight of the Venge at an absolute minimum.
- The Roval CLX 64 disc wheels arent only the fastest wheels weve tested but they perform extremely well in crosswinds so theyre perfect for all conditions.
- Frame: S-Works FACT 11r carbon Rider-First Engineered™ Win Tunnel Engineered internal electric only cable routing OSBB 12x142mm thru-axle flat-mount disc
- Fork: S-Works FACT 11r carbon 100x12mm thru-axle flat-mount disc
- Stem: 2019 Venge integrated stem 6-degree
- Bars: S-Works Aerofly II 80mm reach x 130mm drop
- Front Brake: SRAM RED eTAP AXS hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: SRAM RED eTAP AXS hydraulic disc
- Front Mech: SRAM RED eTAP AXS braze-on
- Rear Mech: SRAM RED eTAP AXS 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTAP AXS
- Speed: 24
- Front Hub: Roval CLX 64 Disc carbon tubeless-ready Win Tunnel Engineered 64mm depth CeramicSpeed bearings 21h
- Rear Hub: Roval CLX 64 Disc carbon tubeless-ready Win Tunnel Engineered 64mm depth DT Swiss 240 internals CeramicSpeed bearings 24h
- Front Tyre: Turbo Cotton 320 TPI 700x26mm
- Rear Tyre: Turbo Cotton 320 TPI 700x26mm
- Seat Post: 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost FACT carbon Di2-compatible
- Saddle: S-Works Power carbon rails carbon base synthetic leather
- Chainset: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter 48/35T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB for bb30
- Chain: SRAM RED 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM RED XG-1290 12-speed 10-33t
- Pedals: Nylon 105x78x28mm w/ reflectors
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : S-Works Venge Disc Sram Etap Red Axs
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)