Specialized Tarmac Sl6 Disc Comp Carbon Womens Road Bike 2019.
Ripping corners sticking it to friends on the road cruising down the highway—no matter how you ride the Womens Tarmac Disc Comp delivers in spades. It houses many of the features found in its S-Works siblings so youll have the ride of your life.
In order cut some grams from the Tarmac but to also ensure that its stiff and compliant in exactly the right places we took major steps to improving our Rider-First Engineered™ technology. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks we scrutinized every single aspect of the Tarmac to ensure youre getting the perfect ride. With this revamp we also updated the geometry basing it on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
And while stiffness aids in the aforementioned compliance must also be utilized for an optimal ride quality. Thats why we dropped the seatstays and altered the seat tube shape. We also added tyre clearance up to 30mm. This allows lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance increased traction and more comfort. Altogether these additions still have the Tarmac riding like a true race-machine but it also takes a bit of the sting out of road imperfections. Youll thank us on your next long ride.
But why disc brakes? The real question is why not? They offer superior braking power and modulation work exceptionally well in wet weather and offer a very very minor weight addition. All this means that you have more control and can go faster with more confidence.
We also know however that aerodynamic improvements are the most important thing we can do to make you faster. Our Boels-Dolmans Pro Tour riders after all are demanding aero improvements on every bike. With this the aero goal was to discover where we could essentially add aero for free by not taking anything away from the hallmarks of the Tarmac design. During the six-month iterative process three areas were discovered where we could do this—a new fork shape and dropped seatstays with aero tubes.
This Womens Tarmac comes with a no-fuss spec that includes Shimano Ultegra mechanical shifting quick-stopping hydraulic disc brakes durable DT R470 Disc wheels and a host of womens-specific pieces at every touchpoint on the bike like a superlative Oura Pro saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess youd expect from a Tarmac. The FACT 8r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance.
- Shimanos no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable sealed cartridge hubs and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- Frame: Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- Number of Gears: 22
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- Chain set: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Pedals: Supplied
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Bar Tape: S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- Wheelset: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Tyres: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Saddle: Oura Comp, 155mm, nylon base, synthetic leather, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- Weight: No Weight Information Available
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : Tarmac SL6 Disc Comp Carbon Womens
Tipo de produto: Bicicletas
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)