Specialized S-works Tarmac SL6 Frameset 2019.
The previous Tarmac had an exceptional palmarès—a win in every Grand Tour plus two World Championships—so you might ask yourself why a new Tarmac? Well weve never been one to rest on our laurels which is why were constantly hunting for even the smallest of improvements. In other words we innovate or die. And for this exact reason the new S-Works Tarmac breaks all the traditions of race bike design to create the fastest bike for all conditions.
For the construction we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. Its the most advanced material and schedule weve ever made and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams. Thats right a 20% reduction in frame weight—the perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
We also took major steps to improving our Rider-First Engineered™ technology to ensure that the new Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks we scrutinized every single aspect of the new Tarmac to ensure youre getting the perfect ride. With this revamp we also updated the geometry basing it on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
And while stiffness aids in the aforementioned compliance must also be utilized for an optimal ride quality. Thats why we designed a seatpost that builds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesnt happen dropped the seatstays and altered the seat tube shape. We also added tyre clearance up to 30mm which translates to a 28mm Turbo Cotton on a Roval CLX 50 wheel. This allows lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance increased traction and more comfort. Altogether these additions still have the Tarmac riding like a true race-machine but it also takes a bit of the sting out of road imperfections. Youll thank us on your next long ride.
We also know however that aerodynamic improvements are the most important thing we can do to make you faster. Our Bora-Hansgrohe and Quick-Step Floors Pro Tour riders after all are demanding aero improvements on every bike. With this the aero goal was to discover where we could essentially add aero for free by not taking anything away from the hallmarks of the Tarmac design. During the six-month iterative process three areas were discovered where we could do this—a new fork shape dropped seatstays with aero tubes and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A bike thats approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess youd expect from a Tarmac. The S-Works FACT 12r frame is our highest quality carbon frame offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- A legendary CeramicSpeed bottom bracket ensures that youre saving every last precious watt.
- FRAME: S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing, direct-mount rim brake
- FORK: S-Works FACT 12r carbon, direct-mount rim brake
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
Detalhes do Artigo
Estado : Novo
Marca : Specialized
Modelo : S-Works Tarmac SL6
Tipo de produto: Componentes
Tamanho da roda: 28
Peso aproximado (Kg): 0.000
Apropriado para: Estrada
Tipo de suspensão: nenhuma (rígida)